Sunday, July 17, 2016

Decoration and customer service

I finfally managed to hang up those displates. What's a displate?, you might ask. Basically an image printed on a metal plate. It's connected to a magnet you'll have to place on a wall or a even surface.

Here are 3 of 4 I got recently:

 
Got an ad on facebook and it kinda looked interesting. Usually I study everything I order until I'm completely convinced by the product. Appearance of the merchant/product aswell as opinions of people who already bought it are most relevant.

This time I decided to order something completely spontaniously. In the end: no regrets.


You might not like the motives and they might not match in particular but the images each represent something I'm deeply and mentally connected with. The motive is up to you, so basically you can order a custom plate. It still needs to fulfill some requirements (size, quality, etc.).

Here's how great customer service works:

I got all 4 plates and didn't recognize any conspicuities. After hanging up a plate which is not displayed on the picture above, I did suddenly manage to see a tiny drop-like spot where some paint appeared to come off.

After letting the team from displate know about it, I sent them some pictures to show what I was talking about. I no time they replied that they would send me another plate and communicated and such a transparent way there was no room for any questions. I didn't have to ask for any information - they did keep me informed about every step. I'm just used to that kind of communication by very little companies.

Receiving this hilarious confirmation mail about the tracking number made my day:
"
Our employees have finished manufacturing your Displate which was then carefully examined by our Production Master for any signs of imperfection and who gave it his blessing. Afterwards our whole team put it on a pedestal and danced around it for a full day & a full night asking the gods of shipping for a quick and safe delivery."

On top of that I was allowed to keep the damaged plate and received a nice goody by mail.

That's how it works. That's the reason, that wasn't my last order.

Be sure to take a look, there are already tons of marvelous motives, but remember you can order a custom image anytime. See: Displate.com


BTW: No, I wasn't asked to write that.

Jikane

No comments:

Post a Comment